Tuesday, January 15, 2019

I Can't Stand The Rain

Let's Get Soaken Wet! Not!
Anne Hathaway
"I feel it, It's coming, Rain" - Madonna

Well the rainy season in Los Angeles is here and frankly as my byline states - "I can't stand the rain"

As a Washington State native it rained quite a lot, but that was common and it was manageable. Not so much when you live in Los Angeles. Even the littlest amount of the wet stuff can wreak havoc. People slip and slide in their cars, mudslides occur from the fires of the summer and boy do the drainage systems suck here. Thus the water gets quite saturated and streets and sidewalks are freakishly populated with mini lakes and rivers.

Bear witness to Anne Hathaway keeping it dry and real out and about in LA, yet somehow, unlike most individuals I know, she manages to look quite chic. I guess that's why she's a star and we aren't, or something like that.

The moral of today's post? Never make fun of Angelenos when they complain about the rain. Honestly it's the equivalent of a snow storm here. 

I can't wait for this sh!t to end!

Got rain? Oh yes you do, here it is on Wikipedia -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rain  

No comments:

Post a Comment