Thursday, January 3, 2019

Michael's Musings

S-M-I-L-E!
Michael Shinafelt
"All in all you're just another brick in the wall" - Pink Floyd, Another Brick In The Wall 

Mexico is going to pay for the wall. More like Mexico is going to pay for your therapy you effin POS!

Oh, and aren't you happy?! I'm not entirely angry, yet marching into 2019 has me feeling like deja vu from 2018. Something has got to give, and it ain't gonna be moi. Capiche?! 

Carry on my wayward son...

Why did Adele cross the road? To say "Hello" from the other side

"F#cking Twat" was said on Vanderpump Rules - my life is complete

Sometimes I feel like Blondie "Call Me"


Surrender Donald

Don't do the Bird Box challenge states Netflix. Whatever the F#ck that is

Trolls, they don't simply live under a bridge

Julie Chen got replaced by Carrie Ann Inaba on The Talk - Oh, Julie that karma thing, you know getting a job because your husband is rich, powerful, connected. That's not happening for you anymore now is it???

Someone told me the Golden Globes are this weekend. In case you have a damn to give -
Bitch Pudding
I got the gift that keeps giving - Bitch Pudding! Thanks Karen Castrischer-Stegall 

"Find inspiration today, Life won't sparkle unless you do"

Someone mentions the 80's, what song pops into your head???

You know, that thing

Smell like a captain, screw like a bunny

The Candy Man can 

Fall in line with me at:

No comments:

Post a Comment