Thursday, January 10, 2019

Michael's Musings

Join My Army
Michael Shinafelt
In what has got to be one of the most WTF weeks ever, I am here to enlist you to join my Army. From the random and weird Golden Globe ceremony to the dangerous random and weird rantings of a spoiled brat would be POS dictator B!tch Baby.

My Army is truth, care come along?

Lady Gaga won Best Actress from The National Board of Review - she will not be ignored HFPA!

The rantings of a lunatic, Donald Trump (I can't call him President, I didn't vote for this F#cking Sh!t) was shot down in the ratings by Nancy Pelosi - Bang, Bang MotherF@ker!

It's not like I can put the weenie back in the bottle

Start by telling me the earliest memory of your middle finger

FYI - I have had four boyfriends and Satan has hated them all

Instead of watching that POS bitch about his waaaaaaaaalll, I viewed Lindsay Lohan's Becah Club on MTV - a train wreck in many of the ways that you'd expect. Threat to the safety and well being of others...zero!!!

I'm a little bit Buddhist, I'm also a lot Rock-N-Roll

King Slut

D-List Euro Socialites - discuss


Giving Zero F#cks
Sarah Paulson & James McAvoy
Sarah Paulson is giving you everything you need today in this shot from the Glass premiere (with James McAvoy) in London.

Note to self: Why the Hell is R. Kelly not locked up???

What's a nice whore like you doing in Arizona?

Sometimes you feel like a twunt, sometimes you don't

Today is the mysterious anniversary of the day I buried my last F#ck 

Bury your last F#ck with me at -
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment