Thursday, January 17, 2019

Michael's Musings

#TBT: I Wanna Be A Cowboy
Michael Shinafelt
That time I had a fantasy about being a member of the Village People. Want me to ride you like a cowboy? After all isn't the Wild, Wild, West the state of the union???

Buckle up it's going to be a humpy ride!

When your special guy says he has Beyonce's booty, what do you do???.

I do what my Bluetooth tells me

This is my life, this is my jam

Had a delightful time with Quinn Robinson @ Akbar last night. What happens there, is like a unicorn

Andy Samberg reacts to being called a sex symbol - well here's mine: Someone actually said that?! If that person is you, seek help!

FYI - I was on Brooklyn 99 once

Total Bellas = Total Entertain Me 

R.I.P. Carol Channing aka "Dolly"

Someday I'm gonna wish your ass into the corn field



A Haiku - I'll leave you empty/Spent, and aching. All your glorious evidence/Held safely behind/The vault of my lips/And aren't you happy 

Suddenly I have an uncontrollable urge to - "Yes" it's time to play Name That Urge 

Name it after me, I'm sure you already have. If not let's talk

Royal Baby Buggy Bumpers

Blah, Blah, Blah

Things that are best raw 

On that provocative note, you know where to find me at:

No comments:

Post a Comment