Friday, February 8, 2019

Freaky Friday

When In Rome
Scott Disick
OK, today is not really Freaky Friday it's more about Freeballing. I personally am a big supporter of the non athletic kind of freeing the ball. "Yes" I do it all the time, every chance I get.

In the past I have brought you hung Freeballers Jon Hamm & Justin Theroux. Today's Freeball moment is brought to you by Scott Disick. Don't pretend you don't know who Scott is, he of Keeping Up With The Kardashians fame, Kourtney Kardashian's Baby Daddy - 

Well now we know why she kept him around (other than for the kids) during all his wild and untamed thing antics. Yeah, there it's a pretty big one, if you get my drift and I know you do.

Honestly while Scott is not my cup of milk (wink) - I get why one might want to take him for a test drive around the block a few times.

But I would have personally kicked him to the curb each time and brought him back on a limited time basis. 

Hey, never underestimate the power of VPL...

Pants Drop!

Scott on IG -
https://www.instagram.com/letthelordbewithyou/?hl=en  

No comments:

Post a Comment