Thursday, February 7, 2019

Michael's Musings

#TBT: Back To The Cave
Michael Shinafelt
"Oh, let's get back to the cave, No-one ever told us we had time to waste
Oh, let's get back to the cave for a little while, Ah, yeah, for a little while" - Lita Ford

Well this week has been quite the week for memes. Between the State of the Union address, Nancy Pelosi & Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, why darlins' it was a tough call but I did pick the one that really resonated with me most as my favorite.

"Yep" it will be featured below and "No" I am not going to tell you which one it is, you're gonna have to read 'till you get to it. Just say "Yes Sir" - now carry on. 

Saw a Valentine's Day commercial for KY Jelly, nothing says I Love You like lube

Nancy Pelosi gives a whole new meaning to "Clap On, Clap Off"

I've been cutting meat all my life

What looks to be one of it's best, season 9 of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills premieres this Tuesday, meow!

I'm sorry I called you a twat. You're welcome

Lemon water burns fat. The more you know.

The Grammy Awards are this weekend aka the night my insomnia ends 

Is your refrigerator running? If so I might vote for it in 2020.
My Favorite Meme This Week
Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists debuts March 20th, I'm giddy right now

This week's word: Slide

Gus Kenworthy will be playing Emma Roberts boyfriend on season 9 of American Horror Story - File this under things that make you go Hmmmmmmm...

Happy Chinese New Year...Oink!

When in doubt strip like Adam Levine 

"Why is no one talking about how, while Glenn Close is extraordinary in “The Wife”, every other performance in the film is horrendous?" - Tony Tripoli, Comedian 

Come back to my cave at:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment