Thursday, February 21, 2019

Michael's Musings

My Finger Is On The Trigger
Michael Shinafelt
"'Cause I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it, Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it" S&M Rihanna 

I love the smell of sex and "Yes" I am feeling bad, and I'm so perfectly good at it in every little way. Go there with me, join me. You know you want to...

Bernie Sanders needs to F#ck the Hell Off (Don't say I didn't warn you) - 

Put on your best Sunday Dress - do it & do it now!!!

Someday we will be arrested for crimes of fashion. I will be the biggest perpetrator

Give it a name. Come on, your brain can't even do that?!

FYI I am not the Pole Vault Hooker

Pop up brothels are the new frontier 

He touches the darkest regions of my dirty soul

Botched is an abomination unto itself 

Cremation - it's a thing 
Golden Showers
The Oscars
The Oscars, this Sunday, intact (like foreskin) 

Ariana Grande fans are boycotting her song 7 Rings apparently. They should simply boycott her. It's really that easy. 

I know why it happens 

Are you there God? I'm horny

"I'm very much down to earth, just not this earth" - Karl Lagerfeld 

Join me and Karl on another plain at:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt

No comments:

Post a Comment