Saturday, February 16, 2019

Nostalgia's For Geeks

Edward vs Courtney
Edward Norton & Courtney Love
Memory is a powerful thing. It can trigger many emotions, and all of them are fine. I was brought back to a time I remember fondly today, the 90's - it was a Golden Era, for me at least. Movies were great and I actually wanted to see them. Music rocked and I actually wanted to listen to it.

So imagine my my 90's pop culture shock and awe when Courtney Love (yes, I was a big Hole fan. OK insert a dirty joke if you must) and Edward Norton, the it boy of that time. Who starred together in one of the better films of the 90's The People vs Larry Flynt became a couple. Imagine it at the time, do it and do it now!!! 

"Yep" I was in a whole lotta 90's fantasia! The Grunge Queen of the 90's paired up with the Actor of the time, damn it does not get any better then this!

I miss that time in my life, in a nostalgic sort of way. But I am at my personal best right here, right now. 

OK, time to be present and carry on minions, but always be, be, be nostalgic!

The 1990's on Wikipedia -

No comments:

Post a Comment