Sunday, February 24, 2019

Sunday Schwing!

And He's In Leather!
Matt
Today is Oscar Sunday - so I decided to Schwing! For those about to Schwing! with me I salute you...!!!

Honestly I could not resist my primal urges today when I came across Matt on Tye Briggs Favorite Hunks & Other Things. Normally I like my men, well, manly. While Matt is pretty boyish, there is something down & dirty about him that appeals to my nether regions.

Not to mention there is an interesting back story that appeals to my inner beast that Tye tells in his usual astute way. 

Oscar Mayer Wiener is what I say about today, if you get my drift and I think you do.

Now Schwing! minions, Schwing!

Right here, right now...

https://favoritehunks.blogspot.com/2019/02/age-of-opportunity-matt-by-steve-jerome.html

No comments:

Post a Comment