Sunday, March 17, 2019

Immersive - Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists

Big Screen Perfection
Once upon a time in Hollywood, well OK, yesterday in Hollywood Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists Immersive Experience happened at The Hollywood Athletic Club.

Being a HUGE PLL fan you know I just had to go, and go I did! Upon entry I was surrounded with the atmosphere of the town of Beacon Heights and a big screen that eventually was cued up to show the first ten minutes of the pilot which premieres this Wednesday March 20th @ 8pm on Freeform.

All I have to say is I can not wait to see the whole thing. They did not waste anytime in diving right in and getting things going. The explanation as to how Mona and Allison end up in the same rural town is, well, dare I say it? Perfection, yep, I said it.

The rest? Well I've got a secret and I'm gonna keep it...enjoy some of the PLL experience with me, won't you? Shhhhhhhhh....
Perfectionists

Fan Boy Alert!
Michael Shinafelt  
They're Watching You...
Michael Shinafelt
Beacon Heights University


Become a "Perfectionist" at:

No comments:

Post a Comment