Thursday, March 14, 2019

Michael's Musings

What's On My Mind?
Michael Shinafelt
I am on "Real Housewife" overload this morning. "Yes" minions I have a standing date with my friend Naama every Wednesday eve she comes over to my pad and we watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills that I DVR'd from the night before, then we watch The Real Housewives of New York in real time.

Always one of the highlights of my week as we have a total blast commenting, reacting not to mention interacting with the shows. For the record we both prefer NY over BH, yet enjoy them both, in case you cared.

"I used to love Bethenny (of RHONY) before I went to therapy" - Naama Kates

Project Runway with Karlie Kloss and Christian Siriano - No thanks, I'll pass. Anyone know why Heidi Klum & Tim Gunn are out?

Today's Secret Word is:  Clambake 

Hey Girl, Hey!

Get your waffle, we gotta go...

Who the F#ck quotes Tyler Perry?!?!

Tell me about your bizarro 8-track tape obsession

Need help attending college? Contact thew firm of Huffman & Loughlin



Teddi confesses her wrong doing in Erika's home chapel on RHOBH - nothing staged about that, Ha!

You are a saint, yes you are

Just Because...Oink!

Whore, that is all 

My bottom hurts just thinking about it

Don't make stick your new face in the caviar, follow me at:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment