Thursday, March 21, 2019

Michael's Musings

Take On Me
Michael Shinafelt
"We're talking away, I don't know what, I'm to say I'll say it anyway, Today's another day to find you shying away, I'll be coming for your love, okay?" Take On Me, A-ha

That's correct minions I'm coming for you, perhaps not necessarily your love, but something along those lines. Maybe your attention, or your soul, ya know the same old, same old. Wanna get the 411? What's new pussycat? You'll find out, trust moi.

Join me in the Ritual of the Spooge Nuns, won't you?

"My vagina is a fashionista too" - Stassi Schroeder, Vanderpump Rules

FYI I just took and ovulation test and didn't pass

They're watching you, I'm not...

Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists premiered last night - Beacon Heights is where I will be every Wednesday for it's initial 10 episode run. "Yes" that means I loved it.

FML $2 Filet-O-Fish Friday is back at McDonald's 

And now a word from my nether region

Never trust anyone who spells Gonorrhea right on the first try

Fact of the Day: Serial Killers never cooperate unless they have no other options


A shout out to Denise Richards for her classic TMI moment on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills this week, fabulous!!!

Every time you see a rainbow...

False Alarm hey, hey, hey, hey!

I wanna be your dog, I also wanna be adored

Mmmmmmmm...salty

Now's the time to sign language off, join me on Social Media won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment