Sunday, March 3, 2019

Perfectionists


Alright as many of you may, or perhaps not know I am a HUGE Pretty Little Liars fan! Thus you can only imagine my anticipation for the March 20th premiere of Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists on Freeform

So rather than gush today I thought I would fan out and post some of the 411 we have on the spin off so far...Hey, it's my blog and I'll do what I want to.

Here are some deets about the show:

"The town of Beacon Heights seems perfect, from its top-tier college to its overachieving residents, but nothing is as it appears to be; when the high-stakes environment pushes the residents to a breaking point, someone snaps and a murder occurs."

They're Baaack!
Sasha Pieterse & Janel Parrish
Claire Hotchkiss
Kelly Rutherford

The Perfectionists


"Nobody's Perfect"


PPL: The Perfectionists on the WWW -

No comments:

Post a Comment