Thursday, April 11, 2019

Michael's Musings

Put On Your Best Sunday Dress
Michael Shinafelt 
This has been one of those weeks, not bad, not good, not even in between - indifferent. Yeah they are the ones that befuddle the senses and make your mind go Hmmmmmmm... but at least they are uneventful and they do tend to have an odd calm about them even though they aren't entirely smooth

They are just so very, day by day, which isn't a bad or good thing, it simply is, always and will be, much like a constant craving, sands of the hourglass, blah, blah, blah - It's time to release the Kraken!

Apparently you are not allowed to wear the Queen's tiaras, what would you do?

Gird your loins

In dog years you're still a twat

Alexa, get me some ______ fill in the blank, it yours to enjoy! 

Coffee in the morning? Groundbreaking...

I'm going to name it after you

Him: I can't figure you out
Me: Many have tried 

All the boys and all the girls are begging to if you seek Amy

Sonja Morgan of the Captain Morgan, Morgan's 

"I play the ukulele, and I sing, too" - Marilyn Monroe as Sugar Kane "Some Like It Hot"

A prequel to Grease is in the works, we now officially live in Hell

I don't wanna be buried in Pet Semetary - who am I kidding, I'd love to come back from the dead as a homicidal version of my former self!

Do you believe in the power of rubber baby buggy bumpers?

It's Showtime!

Want to see something really scary? Follow me at: 

No comments:

Post a Comment