Monday, April 1, 2019

Monday Motivation

You've Got To Have Friends
Leah Remini & Cheryl Burke 

Hey, it's the first day of April and nothing says Spring like a Wedding Shower, or Sangria, warm weather, poppies in bloom...blah, blah, blah.

Back to the Wedding Shower thing. Leah Remini threw DWTS' Cheryl Burke a, shower for her pending nuptials to Matthew Lawrence this past Saturday and don't they look ever so adorbs together at it? Don't they? Answer me damn it!

How is this Monday Motivation? - well it can be in several avenues. What avenues are they Michael? Glad you asked, here is a short list:

1) Being Happy
2) Friend Goals
3) Love
4) Family 

I think I have expanded on my jam enough to get you started on your path to enlightenment.

Call me Buddha Michael!

Keep up with bride to be Cheryl Burke on IG -

No comments:

Post a Comment