Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Hump Day & Chill

Heart & Soul
Christopher La Fleur
Just sit right back and you'll hear a Hump Day & Chill tale about artist and model Christopher La Fleur. This particular yarn is brought to you by the ever so talented Tye Briggs via his Favorite Hunks & Other Things blog.

I love this profile! Tye addresses the artist who is also his own work of art. This is something that has always fascinated me as I am cut from like cloth.

Blurred Lines indeed, or not. Christopher is an interesting read and of course he gets naked. "Yes" I went there. However it's all about the piece that accompanies it. 

"Yes" that's what kept me feeling fascination.

Kudos to Tye for an excellent job in hitting the heart of an individual's creativity and soul.

Oh, yeah of course you are now ready, steady, go for a Hump Day & Chill, correct?

This is one that pushes all my buttons and then some. I'm sure they will push yours to infinity and beyond!

Hit it at the NSFW link below...

https://favoritehunks.blogspot.com/2019/05/wild-soul-christopher-la-fleur.html

No comments:

Post a Comment