Monday, May 20, 2019

Monday Motivation

Hello Gorgeous
Christopher Meloni
Thanks to someone I follow on Instagram and of course the obligatory Law & Order: SVU marathon on the USA Network yesterday, I have the sexiest man alive IMHO, Christopher Meloni on my mind. "Yeah" he is sex on a stick and then some.

How is this Monday Motivation you might ask? Well Chris, motivates me to do many things, nothing I can really speak of here. He also just makes you want to go balls to the wall sexy. "Yes" all of us have an inner Christopher Meloni within us, just waiting to be released like the Kraken. That's correct a big bad sexual beast just waiting to be turned loose.

Who could not get turned on by a man who can do the splits like this and drink red wine at the same time? Seriously flexibility is the key to _______ come on my dirty minded minions insert something into THAT blank 😉

BTW did you know Meloni finally drank the Kool Aid and joined Instagram? Oh Yeah! Thus I follow him with relish and hold the pickle.

Speaking of which, my Monday has now been sufficiently Motivated, time to get Kraken!

Meloni on IG -
https://www.instagram.com/chris_meloni/?hl=en  

No comments:

Post a Comment