Saturday, June 22, 2019

Just Because...Chic Out!

Stepping Out
Naomi Watss
Just Because she looks so chic in this black ensemble, Just Because she is a power house actress & Just Because everyday is not like today I bequeath you Naomi Watts taking it to the streets in NYC.

Oh Naomi you look so fine you blow my mind, Naomi, hey, Naomi! Despite that Naomi's star making role (deservedly so) was in David Lynch's Mulholland Drive. She first came to my attention in the movie Tank Girl

Ya that loopy movie where Ice-T played a kangaroo human hybrid that goes like this:
"A girl is among the few survivors of a dystopian Earth. Riding a war tank, she fights against the tyranny of a mega-corporation that dominates the remaining potable water supply of the planet"

A word to the wise this is one movie where you probably don't want to be a Jet Girl like Naomi was.

Moving on...up I hope, or not. "Yes" up for sure. Naomi ended up getting her first Oscar nomination for a film called 21 Grams. Which I found challenging, thus I loved it!

Now where did I stash my cool black ensemble?

Naomi on IMDb:
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0915208/?ref_=nv_sr_2?ref_=nv_sr_2

No comments:

Post a Comment