Monday, June 17, 2019

Monday Motivation

No Drama
Big Little Lies

"Monday mornin´, it was all I hoped it would be, Oh Monday mornin´, Monday mornin´ couldn´t guarantee" Monday, Monday - The Mamas and the Papas

Ahhhhhhhhhh "Yes" it's another Manic Monday but does that mean there has to be drama? Noooooooooo! Today's Monday Motivation, or MM as as we now defer to it is, just say no to drama.

Man I really don't go from one self induced crisis to another. Not my style or jam. I prefer to stay in my lane and know my role.

No drama, or minimal drama (because let's face it, life always has some static) is the way to achieve being your own personal best.

Thus I declare this Monday, and for that matter the rest of everyone's week, and for that matter again, life - a drama free zone! Honestly the only drama I want is when I watch Big Little Lies every week, mic drop? Hell "Yes!" 

Ain't nobody got time for that sh!t for reals... 

Big Little Lies on the WWW -
https://www.hbo.com/big-little-lies 

No comments:

Post a Comment