Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Just Because...Brad Pitt

Once Upon A Time...
Brad Pitt
Just Because he's at the premiere in Mexico City. Just Because I loved Once Upon A Time In...Hollywood & Just Because It's Brad, bitch. Here he is the man of the moment Brad Pitt!

While Brad has never had that Schwing factor for me, there is no denying he is one good looking man. Not to mention one good actor as well...

In fact if I were a betting man, which I am not (seriously I'm not) I would venture to place my money on Mr. Pitt finally nabbing an Oscar for his role of stuntman and possible felon Cliff Booth in Once Upon A Time In...Hollywood

Brad is perfection in the film. It's showcases his acting chops and is a good old fashioned Movie Star type turn to boot.

If you have yet to catch Once Upon A Time In...Hollywood, what are you waiting for?! Seriously, what???

Brad on IMDb:
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000093/  

No comments:

Post a Comment