Thursday, August 22, 2019

Michael's Musings

Michael Shinafelt
"I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" -Peter Finch, Network 1976

Never has a quote from a brilliant film seemed more relevant than now. Sidney Lumet Directed what was then considered a satire. Oh how times have changed prophetic would be more exact. Faye Dunaway was brilliant in this as well. This is my current mood, and I own it.

I'm sorry the old Michael can't interact with you now. Why? Because he's dead. Yep, here we go minions

Your Mom likes to be tied up...the more you know

I don't like your little games (or your big ones)

Can I just say the BH 90210 reboot is wildly entertaining? I just said it, so there!

Bitches, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time

Shelby is a debutante, don't be Shelby she is boring AF

Thinking about karma not drama (seriously drama is for losers)



If you haven't yet take a trip "Over The Rainbow" you know that place where happy little blue birds fly...

Hallelujah I'm a Witch - I'm going to do you like I want to

The Amazon Rain Forest is in flames if you can please help by donating online 

"As per usual, super awesome time to be a Jewish person! Also HARD PASS on non-Jews telling Jewish people how to behave/think also fuck this human vomit who is currently infecting the white house #shalom" - Leslie Grossman


Woman Crush of the Week - Christina Hendricks

The one word that sums up most things? Whatever!

I dream of Electric Taco Trucks with Rice Krispie treats

Bethenny Frankel exits the Real Housewives of New York City...in the immortal word of Nancy Kerrigan: Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyy?!

You have questions? I have answers. Follow me and find them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment