Thursday, August 29, 2019

Michael's Musings

I'll Simply Leave This Here...
Michael Shinafelt
"I just took a DNA test, turns out I'm 100% that bitch, Even when I'm crying crazy" - Lizzo, Truth Hurts 

Well Lizzo you have me beat on the bitch DNA test by 26% - that's fine by me I happily conceded the crown to you Queen. It means I still have room for improvement and a role model to provide me with much needed inspiration 😜


Seriously with the world the way it is and such there are worse things I could do or be. It's time to S-M-I-L-E everyone, smile!


On my list of things to do? To frame anyone who finds the Big Bang Theory entertaining as taking part in a college admissions scam


Three Weeks left then my cast is gone, finished, done, R.I.P...etc. 


Stop making sense, it's annoying AF 


Former Teen Idol Mike Clifford & his singing partner in crime Sandy Zacky are back in the studio whipping up something new, something borrowed, something blue


Your mission today? Tell someone they look hydrated

Only two episodes left of the BH90210 reboot, this has me riding on a bummer

Currently trending on Twitter #TrumpHatesMilitaryFamilies -to be fair he hates everyone and everything. He's an equal opportunist hater

Now I know why follow-up Dr. appointments are referred to as F/U's



Woman Crush of the Week - Jennie Garth 

I'm fixing a hole. I'll just leave this here...

Ryan Serhant of Million Dollar Listing New York, what man, what a man, what a man

Pop goes the weasel, "yes" that's a euphemism 

Why didn't the Spice Girls have a group member named "Pumpkin?" (sorry hardcore fans I can not refer to them as a band)

Interrupt my binge watching, I dare you at -
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/mshinafelt?lang=en   

No comments:

Post a Comment