Thursday, August 8, 2019

Michael's Musings

Step Into My Lair
Michael Shinafelt
"What good is sitting, alone in your room? come hear the music play! Life is a cabaret, old chum! Come to the cabaret!" Cabaret, Liza Minnelli 

For some reason my mind landed on planet Cabaret this morning. Hey, creativity is the one thing I don't question in this world. It's my safe word, say it with me... C-R-E-A-T-I-V-I-T-Y - rolls off the tongue like buttah

Let's get this Cabaret started minions!

Barbara Streisand & Ariana Grande singing No More Tears/Enough Is Enough at Madison Square Garden feels like a pivotal moment in Queer studies of the future

Scary Drag Queens, discuss...

A hobo called me a bimbo once

Use a Dustbuster after eating your Nacho Cheese Doritos on the Porcelain God please

In the name of all that is Holy. Find something Holy I double dog dare you!!!

Bizarre Quote of the Week - "Spend more time on your knees than on the internet." Mike Pence. Ummmmm, sounds like a come on, I'll pass 😒

R.I.P. Toni Morrison

Lean in to the frequency and give in to the funk. This is your super power.



Woman Crush of the Week - Zoe Kravitz

Green eggs & ham are gross, Sam I Am can suck it!

 Lock the door Patricia Mae Andrzejewski (Pat Benatar's real name)

Nacho, Nacho, Man, I wanna be a Nacho Man

Oh look at that, a living, breathing dumpster fire

WTF did a visual of Christopher Meloni naked on OZ just flash through my mind? Oh nevermind...

Find out who let the dogs out by following me at:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment