Monday, August 12, 2019

The Hangover?

Bottoms Up!
Taylor Swift
Apparently Taylor Swift tied one on for a party she threw for herself and those who participated in the making of the You Need To Calm Down video. This of course was post yesterday's Teen Choice Awards where she was presented the Icon Award.


You Need To Calm Down
Taylor Swift
She drank enough to get #DrunkTaylor trending on Twitter. Ya wanna know something? From the looks of it "Drunk Taylor" looks like a lot of fun IMHO. Heck Taylor joined in the Tomfoolery and owned it by Tweeting out the trending news herself - "Threw a party to celebrate with the people who made the ME! & YNTCD videos with me- and we had so much fun that ‘Drunk Taylor’ is trending on Twitter. CHEERS."

😆
🍾
👍

👏


Makes me wished I was at her soiree. So I'm gonna kick off your week with some images of "Drunk Taylor" that are sure to make you wished you were rolling in the deep with her.


I Whip My Hair Back & Fourth
Taylor Swift
Only one question remains, does she have a hangover today? Can someone spill on that for me?

Taylor Swift on Twitter -
https://twitter.com/taylorswift13  

No comments:

Post a Comment