Monday, September 23, 2019

Fall Equinox

Peel Back The Layers
Michael Shinafelt

Well it happened today. We all collectively woke up and Bam! it was Fall just like that. Where did this year go, I ask you? I know you don't have an answer, and honestly I don' either.

All I know is I spent this year basically out of commission because of of a surgical procedure I had to have done and the adventure will finally be over in the next two weeks. Thus I am ready for a change of pace, that just so happens to coincide with the change of season 😘

Fall has always been my favorite time of the year, there is something comfortable, yet transformative to me about it. Having been laid up for ten weeks this is going to be one Hell of an interesting Equinox for me. "Yes" I have had a lot of time to reflect and redirect. 

What does it all mean? I know what it means, but I'm not going to spill, not yet anyway. Just know, you'll find out...

Michael has left the building, for now.

Turn and face the strange with me at:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt

No comments:

Post a Comment