Thursday, September 5, 2019

Michael's Musings

Selfie Portrait
Michael Shinafelt
"Doubleplusgood, Times 17.3.84 bb speech mal reported Africa rectify, Times 19.12.83 forecasts 3 YP 4th quarter, 83 misprints, verify current issue" - "Doubleplusgood" Eurythmics

I woke up this ayem with this song by the amazing Eurythmics running through the corners of my mind. It's a term from George Orwell's 1984. This is a lyric from a track the duo laid down for a film version of the novel (which, "Yes" I did see)

Any questions? I thought not, it's time to get down with the master beat -

One, two, sit on a screw. Because shoe buckling is so passe 

"The trouble is you think you have time" - Sh!t Buddha says 

A friend I know suggested I binge watch Marrying Millions F#ck You, now I have to see the last two episodes! 

If you didn't read the news story about how Oomp Loompa's invaded Whoville? shame on you for not keeping up with current events!!!

A chicken with lipstick...discuss

If you can't be an athlete, be a space commander from Pluto 

Because smiles are important, Tracee Ellis Ross

My dreams often include twins


Woman Crush of the Week - Jennifer Lopez (I'm sure you can see why)

I love a man out of uniform, especially when it's raining them

Fingers Crossed is a generic all purpose kind of term for the non-committal individual

Walking testosterone thy name is Gerard Butler 

Ooooops! I dropped my soap in the shower, mind bending over and picking it up for me???

The Keebler Elf has an AK 47 just like everyone else

Who's This Guy? Find out at:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment