Thursday, September 12, 2019

Michael's Musings

TBT: Blonde Jock
Michael Shinafelt
Today I am in a Throwback Thursday state of mind, hence the photo of myself I chose to use. "Yes" I was once young bleached blonde Guy full of ambition and a few other things 😈 Honestly I am happier and like myself more now than I did then. The old adage is true "Youth is Wasted on the Young" - Unless your Miley Cyrus, then that's a whole other story...

Well It Chapter Two is number one at the BO, no surprise there. Friends whose opinions I trust have not liked it. I honestly found the first one tedious and not scary in the least, I will be sitting this one out. I'll wait till it hits cable thus having the option to switch channels it I so choose 🎈

I had such a challenging week, a snappers falling out eyeball is a welcome change 

Smells Like Pumpkin Spice Spirit...Boo!

If you have an unusual, obscure name, don't get arrogantly correct people when they pronounce it wrong. Your parents F#cked you over, deal with it!

Attention, you know I just found what your looking for

This coming Wednesday September 18th American Horror Story: 1984 premieres. Honestly I love that they are taking on 80's slasher movies. Anything would be better than last season.

In the spirit of Throwback Thursday, I remember the time I met the late, great David Bowie. "Yes" I nearly wet myself.



Woman Crush of the Week - Lizzo 

"Many people say" is a Trump code for racist lie coming at ya!

Now that Marie Osmond is on The Talk I really need to watch it at least once

"Bitch, We're Gay, Not Vampires!" Sh!t Gays say to religious fanatics waving a cross at them...

Michael, as in me, myself and I says: Relax (see Frankie isn't the only one who can do it, just sayin')



Current Mood...refer to the above image 

And aren't you happy? Seriously, aren't you? Be well minions!

Now it's time to follow me at:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment