Thursday, October 31, 2019

Michael's Musings

Someone's Knocking At The Door
Michael Shinafelt
Happy Halloween Minions! Today's secret word is "Redrum" - I'm sure you never would have thunk that based on the image I used for the High Holy Day...NOT!

So what are you doing for Halloween? Are you a treat or a trick? Actually the way I phrased it the two are pretty much simpatico. I'd say it's time to get down and dirty, but I believe I've covered that...


Is there anything you wouldn't do for a Klondike Bar? If so, name it after me


The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out. Get a MotherF#cking shot for that!


Ever think to yourself, what does Jason Vorhees do for Mother's Day?


Leslie Grossman is so bad ass on AHS: 1984 - end of discussion


Dr. Sleep looks like it will keep me awake


"Since I am dead I can take off my head to recite Shakespearean quotations.” - Jack Skellington, Nightmare Before Christmas 



MAGA - Halloween 365 days a year!


"This isn't a dream! This is really happening!" - Mia Farrow, Rosemary's Baby. Sad but true, that film obviously saw the coming of the son of Satan, Donald Trump.


Woman Crush of the Week - It's Halloween, how can I not choose the amazing Jamie Lee Curtis?!

Sometimes ya just gotta carve a pumpkin

Witches if your horny

Death Becomes Her, why not?

There once was a Headless Horseman...tragic (if you get my drift)

Blame it on my Beetlejuice

Trick or Treat with me at -

No comments:

Post a Comment