Monday, October 7, 2019

Monday Motivation

"I'm A Mouse, Duh!"
Gus Kenworthy
With the completely bonkers American Horror Story: 1984 in full force I thought to myself What better Monday Motivation than one of it's stars Gus Kenworthy doing his take on the "Slut Mouse" from Mean Girls?" 

I mean who could forget Amanda Seyfried's Karen Smith in nothing buy lingerie and tiny mouse ears uttering "I'm a mouse, duh!" Seriously, you really can't un-see that...and who better to do a male take on it, shirtless and oh so slutty, than Gus?

With his body I would go shirtless as often as possible, Hell I'd go completely naked as much as possible if I looked him! Fortunately Mr. Kenworthy has gotten naked for us in photos that bare his supple booty.

So file this under Monday Motivation: Halloween Goals. "Yes" I know I will never own a body like Gus', but I will trim off the little bit of extra baggage I put on after my surgery (it really wasn't that much) and next Halloween I will be a shirtless "Vampire Slut" because being a "Slut Mouse" is for major league studs, like Gus, not DILF's like me.

Gus on Instagram -
https://www.instagram.com/guskenworthy/?hl=en   

No comments:

Post a Comment