Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Purrrrrrfect! Zoe Kravitz

Bring on the Cat!
Zoe Kravitz
Batman was my jam when I was a kid. From the campy TV Series to the darkest of the Dark Knight comic books. Then came the movies from the first two Tim Burton ones to the silly, campy Joel Schumacher affairs. While I didn't like them all I soldiered on like a trooper and went, for the love of Batman.

Then came the best, the Christopher Nolan trilogy. Well here comes a new incarnation The Batman slated for a 2021 release Directed by Matt Reeves. It will star Robert Pattinson as Batman, which I am sure will work. However there is a bit of casting news I am more excited about. Zoe Kravitz as Catwoman!

Zoe is an amazingly beautiful (Hello? Here parents are Lisa Bonet & Lenny Kravitz) not to mention talented young woman. She most notably has starred in the HBO series Big Little Lies where she held her own against the likes of Meryl Streep, Nicole Kidman, Laura Dern, Reese Witherspoon and Shailene Woodley.

Michelle Pfeiffer has been my favorite Catwoman in the movies thus far. That being stated I have a feeling Ms. Kravitz is going to bring her own magic to the role, and make it something uniquely hers. Can you tell I am a Zoe fan? "Yes" you can!

Zoe on IG -
https://www.instagram.com/zoeisabellakravitz/?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment