Saturday, October 5, 2019

Saturday Schwing!

Under My Umbrella...
Dan
Since I didn't give you your mid-week dose of male skin, I thought I would serve some up to you today. Hey, weekends were made to Schwing it, Schwing it good! 

Today, your Saturday Schwing comes n the form Dan who hails from London, England. I spied Dan while surfing Tye Briggs Favorite Hunks & Other Things

One of my favorite things that Tye does with models is interview them, I love finding out what makes them tick. I especially like when Tye asks them what made them decide to take it all off for the camera.

Dan does not disappoint with his straight forward answers. In fact a couple are quite sexy...

It's time to use your hands and click on the link below and let loose with a mighty Schwing!

https://favoritehunks.blogspot.com/2019/10/through-someone-elses-eyes-dan-by-jack.html

No comments:

Post a Comment