Sunday, October 6, 2019

The Final Countdown...

Bend It Like Harley
Sarah Michelle Gellar
It's October the 6th and a mere 25 days left until Halloween. Thus it's time for me to get in the spirit of the month a start representing, Damn It!!!

Thus today I hereby bequeath you with Buffy The Vampire Slayer Sarah Michelle Gellar as Harley Quinn, Woo Hoo!

Funny thing when I look at this, it makes me think Sarah Michelle would actually make a bad ass Harley. Can you imagine her getting up in your face crazy? I can, there are many endless possibilities to Ms. Gellar clowning around.

Think of this as Hollywood's missed opportunity.

We are in the final countdown to the most wonderful time of the year, that means more Halloween treats to come on Entertain Me...Boo!

Sarah Michelle on IG -
https://www.instagram.com/sarahmgellar/?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment