Friday, November 8, 2019

Current Mood

Just Saw His Parents Having Sex
Gerard Butler
"Ooh woo, I'm a rebel just for kicks, now, I been feeling it since 1966, now, Might be over now, but I feel it still" - Feel It Still, Portugal The Man 

Today's Current Mood is brought to you by Gerard "The Stud" Butler & Portugal, The Man. Together they perfectly summarize my state of being, or do they?

Confused? Why? It all makes perfect sense in every little way if you think about it, but not too much.

Explain myself? No, mon cheri I'll never explain again, that's a fact.

Remember what the Dormouse said: Feed Your Head...

T.G.I.F! As the kids and everyone else says these days, or is it daze

T.G.I.F. via the Urban Dictionary -
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=TGIF  

No comments:

Post a Comment