Thursday, November 21, 2019

Michael's Musings

I Don't Know About You, But I'm Feeling Dirty
Michael Shinafelt
"You got me lookin' up high, You got me searchin' down low, You got me, I know you knowYou got me jerkin' back 'n' forth" - Devo "Jerkin Back and Forth" 

We're the kids in America and we are so totally being jerked back and forth. I dunno, how you feel. But I feel like it's time for a MotherF#cking revolution


Damn! did you catch all the classic song references I made to my Current Mood? It's time to hit it!!!


Don't want no more of The Crying Game - seriously

This factory ain't about to be shut down

Jump Back!!! 

I am not a killer, I bring American Men the brides they want

BTW if it hadn't been for those bones

Lizzo Grammy nominated for Truth Hurts. One of my favorite songs of the year - get it!

"God has the most toxic fan base" - Satan

Shout out to Donald Trump I heard my Grandmother say: "Stupid MotherF#cker" for the first time



Woman Crush of the Week - my friend Naama Kates for her Podcast The Incel Project follow it here: https://twitter.com/IncelProject

"The human race is at 2% on Rotten Tomatoes" - God

What's my nightmare? Things that make you go hmmmmmmm....I'm too decisive for that!

People Have The Power

What about you? Seriously from the bottom of my...he told me to ask (think about it, but not too much)

Jennifer Lopez claims she co-starred in and produced Hustlers for free. Please she doesn't even wake up for less than ten grand a day. More power to her!

Where did my innocence go? Find out at:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt

No comments:

Post a Comment