Monday, November 18, 2019

Monday Motivation

You'd Better Werk!
John Cena
Getting back into working out and the shape I was in before being laid up for three months post bunion surgery has been one of the hardest things I have ever done. Hey people I am almost fifty four, but I have been progressing and will get there.

Thus today I am her to motivate you, and myself with John Cena. Not only is he a poster child for fitness he is also a cool human being.

While I don't feel the need to get to the place Mr. Cena is body wise, I most definitely would like the ab definition I had before the lay up to reappear, as well as bigger biceps which I am working diligently on.

So John I know it is a heavy cross to bear but you are crowned today's King of Monday Motivation.

You've got this Cena!

John on Twitter -
https://twitter.com/JohnCena

No comments:

Post a Comment