Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Seeing Red

The Woman Wore Red
Elizabeth Banks

Today I bring you Actress/Director Elizabeth Banks strutting her way to Good Morning America in NYC, looking ravishing in red. Thus bringing us our Seeing Red moment of the day. 

No doubt, actually one hundred percent sure, to promote the Charlie's Angels reboot she Directed and Stars in, with Kristen Stewart and two women that no one knows who the flip are. OK, somebody probably knows who the flip they are, but most of the world at large, meh.

The burning question I have is, who really wants to see this?! While Banks feature Directorial debut Pitch Perfect 2 made moola assuring she would get up to the plate to Direct another movie, I'm not quite sure this was a good choice. But I could be wrong.

Personally I will not be seeing it, unless I get hooked up for a free screening of it.

In the meantime I will chill in my man cave and watch the reruns of the TV Series on ME-TV, thank you very much.

Skip it? Or hit it? The choice is yours to make....

Charlie's Angels on IMDb -
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5033998/?ref_=nv_sr_2?ref_=nv_sr_2  

No comments:

Post a Comment