Sunday, November 3, 2019

Sunday Funday!

Sssmokin'!
Gigi Hadid
While I know Halloween is over, I am in mourning for it at present. "Yes" I am missing the spirit of the season, not to mention the horror movie marathons that were happening on a constant basis.

So with one last gasp I wanted to trot out one of my favorite celebrity costumes this year. Behold Gig Hadid in a flawlessly executed "The Mask" costume. You remember "The Mask" don't you?

In case you don't it was a  1994 action comedy film, based on a series of comic books published by Dark Horse Comics. Starring Jim Carrey and a then unknown Cameron Diaz.

They played it once when I was on Jury Duty for us while we were waiting in the holding area. Not a bad movie, not a great one, but it was better than actually having to serve on a Jury.

Kudos to Ms. Hadid! She's putting some of the Funday into Sunday, indeed...

Gigi on IG -
https://www.instagram.com/gigihadid/?hl=en  

No comments:

Post a Comment