Sunday, December 22, 2019

3 More Days...

Muskrat Love?
Kristin Cavalarri & Jay Cutler 
Yep only three more days, if you have to ask until what, then I guess you must be living under a reindeer. Thus I thought we would celebrate today with the too cute for Christmas Couple Kristin Cavalarri & Jay Cutler.

With the Season 3 premiere of Very Cavalarri looming on Thursday, Jan. 9 at 9 p.m. ET, I thought perfect because commerce is part of what Christmas is all about. Don't pretend it isn't minions. 

Now that we got that our of the way, moving on, forward never backward, especially not sideways.

Other than the commercial tie in, this shot of the couple made visions of the video for the song Christmas Wrapping by The Waitresses dance in my head. If you aren't familiar that's what YouTube is for.

So now that I have some sort of Holiday feels, I guess I should think about spreading some Holiday Cheer. "Yes" it's time to Ho, Ho, Ho!

Kristin on IG -
https://www.instagram.com/kristincavallari/?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment