Saturday, December 21, 2019

Just Because...Margot Robbie

Hello Gorgeous
Margot Robbie
Just Because...I don't wanna Christmas, Just Because...Her hot buzz film Bombshell opened this weekend & Just Because...I am one of her fans, that's correct Minions - Heeeeere's Margot Robbie.

Margot was snapped in a snazzy navy blue dress entering the Jimmy Kimmel Live! show in Hollywood. I think she could wear potato sack and make it look good.

Obviously she was promoting Bombshell which just opened this weekend. A film which I intend to take in either today or tomorrow depending on how things go with my schedule.

I have been a fan of Robbie ever since I saw her excellent work as Tonya Harding in I, Tonya. What's that? "Yes" I know she had done other films before that, and while I had heard of her, as well as them. I have never viewed any of her work prior. 

Moving on, I hope you have a Bombshell free day, unless it's at the movies!

Margot on IG -
https://www.instagram.com/margotrobbie/?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment