Thursday, December 5, 2019

Michael's Musings

TBT: Life Is A Mystery
Michael Shinafelt
I recently arrived back home to Los Angeles after a groovy Thanksgiving spent with my family in Washington state. I got myself back to my roots and nature. Meaning "Yes" I went into the woods to visit my sister's cabin and bared witness to an amazing waterfall that I didn't chase.

Aren't I puny??? I thought so, time to do a 360 if you know what I mean. I'm guessing you do...

Wanna see me do a cartwheel? Asking for a friend.

There's a thing called ASCD (Attention Seeking C#nt Disorder) all of of us know someone who has it. I know the cure, ask me. 

Thus grant me hedgehog

Why hasn't someone patented the "Who Farted Sneer?"

"All of your missing socks are down here" - Satan 

I just wanna hear a good beat. It's the secret to life.

Just Because - Firemen have hoses

PSA: high fructose corn syrup is not an excuse for deranged behavior



Woman Crush of the Week - Kamala Harris brains, beauty, a potential Vice President slot. What's not to like?

Want an all day sucker? I've got one

Currently trending on Twitter: #TrumpIsALaughingStock DUH!

I want to be Denise Richards husband Aaron Phypers underwear

You had me fooled. You played a low rent whore like you were born into it

All men are the same you say? Well who told you to try all of them I ask???

Give it a name with me at:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment