Thursday, December 26, 2019

Michael's Musings

You, Light Up My Life...
Michael Shinafelt
Christmas 2019 is officially over, did you survive? I'm guessing you did since you are reading this. My day was rather low key, lot's of phone calls and texts from friends & family. A delicious steak quesadilla from the Mexican place down the street, and I finally watched Boy Erased with Nicole Kidman and Russell Crowe. Yeah, there's that, time to put this Holiday to rest!

It's all fun and games until you start licking on the Lady Fingers

Best Byline via The Daily Beast: "The "CATS" Movie is a Boring Disaster Filled With Joyless Pussies"

That felt like an exotic diaper

Did I mention I got a Michael Myers blanket for my Birthday? Now I have.

Loved the movie Bombshell

Always remember you can't eat the Bluebird of Happiness

Get those trousers off boy, don't be a sissy 😮

Dear Sarah Hukabee, Continuing to be mother of the year teaching your kids to mock someone with a speech impediment. I hope you get diarrhea.



Woman Crush of the Week - Nicole Kidman for wearing this suit to the Bombshell premiere and for her performance in Boy Erased.

Tweet it, just Tweet it!

People actually watch the Hallmark Channel?!

How does Jesus take a bath if he walks on water?

OK Boomer

If you are having a bad day know you probably deserve it

There's no business like my business at:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment