Monday, December 23, 2019

Monday Motivation

Special Delivery
Hugh Jackman
OK, it's almost here, the Big "C" draws nigh...and you know what's on my mind? Indulging in Holiday Cheer while still honoring all the hard work I put into my body and not letting it all go to waste.

So who better to inspire us to that mind set than Hugh Jackman. With a mere two days to go behold, unto you Monday Motivation is bestowed in the form of The Jackman! Because, well, he's jacked.

While I pretty sure my body will never reach the heights of what his has. Mr. Jackman does inspire and motivate nonetheless.

He has a great upper body, which is my problem area. I have obtained bigger arms of late and am regaining some of the ab definition I lost when I was laid up for four months post surgery. Hugh is motivating me to stay focused.

Not to mention he has a package for all of you on this last Monday before Christmas. It's in plain view and what a nice view it is, if you get my drift (I think you do.)

Time to MM minions!

Hugh on IG -
https://www.instagram.com/thehughjackman/?hl=en  

No comments:

Post a Comment