Friday, January 17, 2020

Freaky Friday

Pardon Me While I Drain Your Blood
Evan Rachel Wood
Here it is, what's on my mind this Friday. "Yes" for some reason the HBO series True Blood has been renting space in my brain of late. I loved the show, for the most part when it was on (there were a couple of seasons that really missed the mark, but for the most part...)

Moving on one of my favorite characters was Vampire Queen Sophie-Anne Leclerq played by Evan Rachel Wood. In true vamp fashion Sophie-Anne was a take no prisoners bad ass who dominated even the strongest of male vampires, including the ever so hot Eric Northman.

Sophie-Anne is my spirit animal (or is it beast?) on this Friday, so I guess that's what puts the Freaky in it? Or perhaps not, seriously with the world we live in I think this is most likely one of the most sane things you have heard all week.

Pardon me while I go file my fangs, they've got to be ready to seize the day!

True Blood on Wikipedia -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Blood

No comments:

Post a Comment