Thursday, January 23, 2020

Michael's Musings

Taste My Rainbow
Michael Shinafelt
Impeachment, Impeachment, Impeachment that's all I ever hear! "Yes" it is, and while it is important news, it is equally important to make yourself happy during this trying time. Thus I am not watching any of it as it will only serve to make me angry.

Besides with Social Media one really does not have a need to watch it. The news reports I see on my Twitter feed are frustrating enough Thank You very much! On with the show kiddos!

I'm bent and twisted, like a balloon animal

Seriously, how can anyone have bad breath at this point in history?

Overheard: It's so small and light

Remember what doesn't kill you just needs more time

According to Jessica Simpson, John Mayer was obsessed with her sexually - now isn't that special?

Speaking of special how about that leaked Lady Gaga song? Well how about it?!

When I squeeze my eyes tight, light exists, but isn't experienced. Go ahead give it a whirl.

Private Eyes are watching you. They see you get into the groove.


Woman Crush of the Week - Traci Lords who is making her stage debut tomorrow night at The Montalban in Women Behind Bars. "Yes" I will be there cheering her on!

 Bathroom Soliloquies & Other Things...

Pork Chops & Apple Sauce (you get a gold star if you know the reference, a rock if you don't)

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that" - Martin Luther King, Jr.

I may or may not have cried during Judy

Read my mind...uh huh, that's right

Now that you've guessed what I'm thinking, follow me at:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment