Sunday, February 2, 2020

It's Superbowl Sunday Minions!

My Hips Are Better Than Your Hips
Jennifer Lopez & Shakira
For those of you who are observant it's the High Holy Day of Football - Superbowl Sunday...Yay!

This year the San Francisco 49ers & the Kansas City Chiefs challenge each other to a duel on the astroturf. Don your helmets Gladiators

Me? I have to actually have a vested interest in one of  the teams playing to care about the outcome. Like the years my home state team the Seattle Seahawks were in it to win it.

There is of course always the half time show extravaganza, which this year features Jennifer Lopez whose career couldn't be any hotter at present. It also features Shakira, to me, inexplicably. 

So who I am rooting for at today's Superbowl? Team Jennifer Lopez for the win!

Ready for kickoff?

Jenny From The Block on IG -
https://www.instagram.com/jlo/?hl=en  

No comments:

Post a Comment