Thursday, February 6, 2020

Michael's Musings

Make Lying Wrong Again
Michael Shinafelt
Well how about yesterday's news? Yeah, there's that, honestly I would like one day in the life of the USA to be sociopath free. One can dream, can't one?

Now if you'll pardon me I have some speeches to rip apart...

You did this yourself Sonja, now blow

Don't hogtie my Mother last, OK Lady?

R.I.P. Kirk Douglas

This is serious silliness 

Happy Birthday to Entertain Me's resident diva Sandy with a "Y" not "E" Zacky!

Rush Limbaugh was awarded the "Presidential Medal of Freedom" on the up side I hear he won't have it long

Gluten free cookies = bird seed glued together with hate

I'm not pulling out my weave for this one


Woman Crush of the Week - It's a tie: Shakira & Jennifer Lopez, do you really need to ask why?

Remember Silly String?

Please extract the spikey ass stick from your butt

When your feet divot the earth...

And then there's Maude

"I have not secured a copy of the Jessica Simpson book yet and I won’t feel at peace until I do" - Leslie Grossman

Get a copy of the Jessica Simpson book with me at:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt

No comments:

Post a Comment