Friday, March 6, 2020

Friday Fun!

Never Worn White
Katy Perry

With all the intense things going on in the world, I thought we all deserved to take some time out

"Yes" its time for celebrity news that is fun and will bring a smile to your face 😊 If not, at least it will not agitate you.

Thus the biggest celeb news happening is Katy Perry revealing via the video for her latest ditty Never Worn White that she is pregnant by husband to be, Orlando Bloom. Can I get an Awwwwwwww...? I thought I could.

Perry is relieved the secret, until now, bun in the oven is out, as she is reportedly tired of sucking in her gut. OK, obviously I am not a woman and will never be pregnant, but it seems with a baby on board you really couldn't suck in your gut, but who knows, I could be wrong, and most likely am???

Anyway, Katy Perry announced the happy event in true, well, Katy Perry style by revealing her bump in the video to the world. Now that's a birth announcement!

Good one Perry! Congrats to the happy couple! See the big reveal after the jump...


Katy on IG -
https://www.instagram.com/katyperry/?hl=en  

No comments:

Post a Comment