Saturday, March 14, 2020

Just Because...Gerard Butler

Great Balls Of Fire!
Gerard Butler 
Just Because we need a distraction from the chaos, Just Because I've got chills they're multiplying & Just Because he's a total stud, that's right minions it's time to get us some Gerard Butler

Look at Gerard as he carries the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Flame during the torch relay in Sparta, Greece. "Yes" peeps, just when you thought he couldn't get any hotter (pun intended) we get Flaming Butler!

Honestly I am surprised they even had the torch relay given everything going on in the world at large. But I'm glad they did so I could get a look at Man Candy in the form of one of my favorite fantasies. 

Hey Greece is the word after all.

Mic Drop!

Gerard on IG -
https://www.instagram.com/gerardbutler/?hl=en 

No comments:

Post a Comment