Thursday, March 5, 2020

Michael's Musings

Facepalm!
Michael Shinafelt
Wow! What a week!!! The Democratic Party finally found unity, and a vision. After what had basically been a sh!t show. Watch out Comb Over Caligula - your days are numbered and soon you will be the People's B!tch!

Alright, let's do this, right here right now - look, there's an oriental rug...it's time!

Just Because...When you're with The Flintstones you'll have a gay ole time 😲

Feel The Bern, no thanks, I got a shot for that once

You must sample the tart (ambiguity is my forte)

Wow! Yesterday was one year since Luke Perry passed 😢

Remember that time when you had lettuce stuck between your teeth? Those awkward moments...they should have Hallmark cards for them. 

Spin like you are Stevie Nicks!

I had a funny dream this morning that you were my personal trainer, you know who you are

Time to pull the plug (Yeah, I'm being ambiguous, yet again)


Woman Crush of the Week - Chrissy Teigen - Hey, she's beautiful, funny & she's got chutzpah!

I have a proud confession to make - never have I ever watched The Masked Singer. Honestly there is something creepy about it to me. 

Please do tell _____ fill in the blank and tell me damn it!

Remember, your junk drawer is a leaky fountain of yearning...

Call me, at a designated time, on the line, not anytime

I'm may not be on the line all the time, but you can always find me here:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment