Thursday, March 12, 2020

Michael's Musings

Let's Play Dr!
Michael Shinafelt
Photo: Daniel G. Lam Photography

Let's get medical. Corona, Corona, Corona that's all I ever hear! Thus I am giving playing Dr. vibes this week. Yeah, that's me with a stethoscope that's me in the spotlight now...whatever!!!

The difference between In-N-Out Burger and your opinion is asked for an In-N-Out Burger, Double Double with cheese & onions

Let's hyphen it out

Don't make enchiladas if you have fake finger nails

Weinstein 23 - is the new black

It only takes a second to show someone how you feel about them, the Police call in indecent exposure...lame!

You'd better hope and pray that you make it safe back to your own world

Congratulations to Traci Lords on her Best Actor win for "A Tale Of Two Sisters" 

Talk about bum cakes, I said talk about them. Do it and do it now!



Woman Crush of the Week - Kamala Harris, if you have to ask why you are not worthy 

It's time I pulled the plug

Candyman, Candyman, Candyman 

If you are reading this, the assassins have failed 

Groove is in the heart and also the booty

Were on a road to nowhere, buckle up!

All roads lead to me here at:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment